A detailed description of the manuscript submission process for every article we publish.
We strive to publish your original research work with us, where those are simply prepared according to our guidelines framed by Insights.
We request authors to submit their articles in word document or in pdf format.
Title page (containing the title of the manuscript, author contact information, and affiliation of authors)
Tables, figures, etc. As per their placement
Appendices (if applicable)
All manuscripts should be in English and should follow the font family as Cambria and size 10.
Your submission of an article implies it as unpublished in any other Journal and that eminent content of the article includes the main research work, methods, results, tables & figures which have not published anywhere. So we welcome authors to submit your unpublished article to us to produce it to the universe.
Plagiarism itself implies like it’s the usage of another work without their authorization. So inform all to author that all the articles that are received to Insights are initially scanned for plagiarism and once we receive the unique content more than 75% can be accepted for peer review process. If the articles are ended up with the less unique content than 75% are returned to authors for modification and asked for resubmission to us.
Every received at insights will undergo rigorous double blind peer review process and our Editorial committee strive hard to do their best in improvising the article in timely manner.
1. Once we receive your article, we initially have the plagiarism scan and if it clears it will be forwarded to the suitable editor for evaluation. All the author details are removed while forwarding the article to the Editor.
2. Then the editors conforms his availability for reviewing the article and then verify it whether it fits in the scope of Journal and if it deemed unsuited then it will be rejected.
3. Then after evaluation of article editor will be ended up with two options, 1. Accepting the article in its form without any further changes. 2. Providing the comments for improvisation of the article.
4. These decision will be forwarded to author for revision of article and requested to send revised article for further review by same editor.
5. Once the article is accepted we will move further for proof reading and publication of article on online..
PDF stands for Portable Document Format Invented by Adobe, PDF is now a standardized design maintained by the International.
A full-text database is assemble of documents or other information in the form of a database in which the complete
In today’s world content is consumed on various devices ranging in size and screens resolutions.